- Have experience in finance/accounting?
- Have job search or interview tips to share?
- Have something interesting to share with our community of professional accountants?
Then you might be a great fit for write for CPA Talent. We sometimes invite new authors to share their wisdom, but we ask that you follow our editorial guidelines to ensure our readers get the most value possible from the site.
- CPA Talent reserves the sole editorial control, including article titles and content.
- Posts must be original content, high quality and written in English.
- Subjects can be anything useful to accounting professionals.
- Practical/actionable career and job search advice will be given priority.
- Articles submitted and posted on CPA Talent may not be republished elsewhere without written permission. Copyright will transfer to CPA Talent.
- Minimum length of 1600 words for all guest content.
- If you have questions or topic ideas, ask first – just shoot me an email
How to Submit Your Ideas
I can be reached at email@example.com
Please begin the subject of your message with [Contribute] so that I know you’re not spam.